Internet of Measurement Things (IoMT) Research Workplace consists of the following equipment:
Kerlink Wirnet iFemtoCell
LoRaWAN gateway for smart IoT network
Wanesy SPN (Small Private Network) license for standalone data collector over a LoRa network
a number LoRaWAN Sensors for Temperature, Humidity, Presence, Door Switch, Leakage, Acceleration, Energy consumption, general A/D conversion units and pulse counters etc.
LDM/REM Lab provides access to the following LoRaWAN networks:
- public The Things Network (TTN)
- internal LDM/REM LoRaWAN network using standalone LoRaWAN SPN Network Server
- SMARTINO, OiV Croatian LoRaWAN Network with nationwide coverage
Our own LDM/REM LoRaWAN SPN server currently provides following API access:
- FTP - service can be used for data Rx to a FTP server and data Tx.
- HTTP REST - service is used to push Rx data to a HTTP server via REST API
- Node-RED - service is used for data Rx and Tx.